It is no longer a mystery to everybody. Everything is known and nothing is left a secret. I would say that all of us know that the key to good health is to boost the consumption of vegetables and fruits. We know that the fruits and vegetables contain the essential vitamins and minerals that our body needs and to fight disease. We all know that there are many essential nutrients that fruits and vegetables have that have been proven to prevent diseases. Not only that, whatever that can prevent it can also cure.
The health benefit that we get from nature is very vital. It is the nature that prepares this for us to use. In the ancient times there were no technology that we have right how. They only depend on what the nature can give them. However, there were no chronic diseases that those people suffer that time. You want to know the reason? It is because their food is healthy to start with.
Fruits & Vegetables That Can Help In Fight Diseases…..
Let us identify some of the fruits and vegetables that are considered being healthiest and can help in fight disease. Here are some of these fruits and vegetables:
1. Apples- it is a fruit that is very good for the bones. The apples contains phloridzin that protects women during menopausal from osteoporosis. Boron is also found in apple that gives strength to bone and prevents osteoporosis. This fruit is also good for asthma and can help lower the cholesterol in the blood. It contains vitamin A, C, E, photochemical and flavonoids that fight cancer like colon cancer, breast cancer, and liver cancer. It is also good for managing diabetes as well as use for weight loss.
2. Onions- this humble with strong smell vegetable is very good in treating many diseases. It is helpful in treating angina, bacterial infection, asthma, coughs and other breathing problems. It is also good for the heart as well as prevention of cancer.
3. Tomatoes- this fruit is very good anti-oxidant because it is rich in Vitamins A and C which is a good prevention of cancer. The anti-oxidant protects the body from free radicals that can cause damage to the cells. It is also rich in chromium that helps in regulation of blood sugar. The rich content of vitamin A is very good for the vision and improving eye sight. It also helps in prevention of stroke, high blood pressure, heart attack, lowering the cholesterol level because of the high potassium and vitamin B that the tomato has. It also prevents cancers because of the high anti-oxidant as well as it lessen the risk of kidney stones and gall stones.
4. Papaya- this has been known to be good in cleansing the digestive tract because it contains enzyme papain that aids in digestion and prevents constipation. It is also good in lowering inflammation. It is also good in treatment of infection in the colon. It is rich in vitamin C and E, folate, beta carotene which prevents colon cancer. It is also good in preventing atherosclerosis and managing diabetes.
5. Sweet potato- this root crop is good for the good immune system because of the beta carotene. It also contains high in vitamin C, B complex, iron, phosphorus which are known to be immune booster and fight against infection and diseases. It is also good for asthma, cough, and other respiratory diseases. It is also good for arthritis because of high magnesium and zinc. It is also good in controlling diabetes and blood sugar.
There are still long lists of vegetables that are really good for the health. Make sure that you increase your intake of fruits and vegetables so that you can enjoy more and have a good and improved health.