Do you want a perfectly smooth skin and treat blemishes without spending hundreds of dollars? I will show you one of the most effective ways to treat these problems in an easy and convenient manner without going to treatment centers and buying products that are not effective at all.
Many people are not aware that “aspirin mask” can clear the skin. It is made out of “salicylic acid” also known as beta hydroxyl acid or BHA. It is known to be an exfoliant and has anti-inflammatory properties. As an exfoliant, BHA removes dead skin cells off helping your skin shed more efficiently. In addition, it improves wrinkles, skin discoloration/pigmentation, photodamaged skin, roughness of the skin, and acne.
This skin care product can be bought at any local drug store. You only need at least five (5) tablets of aspirin or one (1) pocket of powdered aspirin when cleansing or exfoliating your skin. Unlike any other products, it is cost-effective. If you prefer to use the tablets, do not forget to buy the “uncoated” aspirin tablets because it is easy to dissolve.
Here are the quick ways on how to apply aspirin mask on your face:
1. If you prefer aspirin in tablets, five (5) tablets are enough; if BC powdered aspirin, you only need one pocket. Place the 5 tablets or BC powdered aspirin in a small plate.
2. Add 1-2 teaspoons of water for aspirin tablets. A teaspoon of water is enough for BC powdered tablets.
3. Don’t forget to add 2 squirts of honey and mix it with the aspirin. It sticks and gives the mask an adhesive paste.
4. Mash it with your fingers until it melts.
5. After it melts, apply in a circular motion on your face avoiding the eye area and nostrils from breathing it.
6. Wait for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes, rinse in circular motion to exfoliate the skin.
8. Take a toner and dab some with a cotton ball on your face, in a circular motion, wiping off the excess particles of the aspirin mask. The toner also constricts your pores, making it appear smaller & less visible.
9. Apply a moisturizer that contains a UVA/UVB protection.
10. Do this at nighttime, three times (3x) a week or depends on your skin sensitivity as long as you do not apply it everyday, which causes skin dryness.
Normally after the application, you can feel that your skin is extremely soft and smooth. In addition, you will notice a reduction in redness in just 2 weeks. Acnes or pimples heals begin to fade away.